Here is a list of books about Sass (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets Sass), the CSS pre-compilier:
- Sass and Compass in Action by Wynn Netherland, Nathan Weizenbaum, Chris Eppstein, and Brandon Mathis: Currently, this is the go-to Sass book. Available in both print and ebook.
- Sass in Depth by Dale Sande and Kianosh Pourian: You can get an early-access ebook edition of more in-depth Sass guide, which the publisher will upgrade as writing progresses.
- Sass for Web Designers by by Dan Cederholm: Not yet published, but soooon! Since it's by Dan Cederholm and from the A Book Apart series, you can expect a short, sweet and powerful introduction to getting up and running with Sass.
- Pragmatic Guide to Sass by Hampton Catlin and Michael Lintorn Catlin: Available in both print and ebook.
- Sass and Compass for Designers by Ben Frain: Available in both print and ebook.
- Instant SASS CSS How-to by Alex Libby: Available in both print and ebook.
Tags: compass sass