Pike Pub Picks.
Since MLS season is upon us, the husband and I will be spending lots of time at the Pike Brewing's pub in Pike Place Market. It's our go-to place for a comfortable, reasonably-priced dinner in downtown Seattle with both tasty food and micro-brews. Apropos, here are my picks from their food and drink menu:
- Roasted Garlic Prawns: These shrimp are fat and delicious, and my favorite choice.
- Halibut and Chips: The halibut is baked at a very high temperature instead of fried, and is perfectly creamy on the inside without being greasy, if the chef is having a good night. If not, they're still pretty good.
- Nachos: Fabulous; I recommend the pork.
- Ginger Lemon Drop: This is just what it says, and it's a great cocktail option.
- Chocolate Martini: But this is my favorite drink. The maraschino cherry doesn't hurt.
Pro Tip: The half price Happy Hour (until 6pm) menu includes the nachos and an appetizer portion of the shrimp.
Tags: reviews seattle