Preparing for PAX.
It's a little over a month until PAX, so it's time to get ready! Here are my tips:
- Prepare some food options outside of the convention center. There is nothing better for recharging your psychic batteries than getting away from the mobs.
- You'll be doing a lot of standing in line and walking around at PAX. Comfy shoes alone won't do it; now's the time to build up your strength by doing extra standing and walking.
- Print your Groupons or other deal-a-day type paperwork. It'll be much easier transform and roll out if you can just look through the list. (Bandwidth / cell service might be a bit crowded on the floor.) Consider also preparing a list of nearby happy hour options - you can save money by eating during off-hours.
- Pack a few Sharpies for autographs. (Never loan out your last Sharpie.) You never know when you'll want an autograph, and the "celebrity" will never have a pen.
- Clean all the goo off your DS, and replace its screen protector.
- Don't forget your Fluxx and Zombie Dice!